SLW Care Homes are looking for two activity Coordinator’s for our Boldon and Thornbury homes, working alongside our friendly team.
Your role will be key to planning and delivering activities, working with families, professionals and most importantly our service users, you must be proactive able to design/create and personalise activities to help maintain independence, interest and dignity.
You need to be a good organiser with a lively outgoing personality, imaginative, patient, good listener and able to use your own initiative. Your enthusiasm, warmth and compassion is a fundamental part of helping our service users to feel respected, included and cared for.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Plan & organise in house activities, including social activities & events
- Identify each service users needs
- Assist in development of weekly programmes
- Monitor and review service user participation
- Help organise and plan fund raising events
- Recording of service users participation
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for Training & Career progression
- 5.6 weeks holiday (Pro rata)
Driving licence preferred.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Of which expense will be met by the applicant, unless registered and hold a transferrable DBS disclosure.
To apply, please send CVs to email@example.com