We are seeking people who want to join our friendly team at Sycamore Care Centre. We can offer a great package to those who have the desire to learn and the ability to inspire. We have vacancies for day or night duty.
We regularly recruit:
- Nurses RMN/RGN
- Senior Care Assistants
- Domestic Assistants
- Unit Managers
- Care Assistants
- Kitchen Assistants
- Laundry Assistants
What we look for
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- A genuine caring nature with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative and within a team
- An understanding of the day-to-day challenges of the care home environment
- Excellent clinical standards and organization skills
Recruitment process and checks
It is part of our recruitment procedure to carry out an enhanced DBS clearance and to obtain two satisfactory references of Current and Previous employer. To process the DBS application there would be a requirement to provide the following:
- 3-5 Identification Documents.
- The cost of the DBS check would be met by the applicant
If you would like to be part of our great success story, and work with people who really care, then why not apply now – we look forward to hearing from you.
Our contractual agreement includes:
- Uniform on annual basis
- 4 weekly Bacs payment system
- 5.6 annual holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- 24 hours shift pattern (days and nights)
For further information or to arrange an informal look round please contact: Helen or Florence at Sycamore Care Centre.