Location: Sycamore Care Centre, Nookside
Hours of Work: 33 hours per week, over a 7 days shift pattern
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Job Responsibilities include:
- Promote and deliver a high standard of care.
- Responsible for coordinating care of service users
- Sound knowledge of health and safety of the clients
- Responsible for implementing client’s individual plans of care,
- Provide personal care to clients with regard to their daily living needs
- Supervise clients at mealtimes ensuring that they have a satisfactory intake of nutrition consistent with their preferences and needs.
- Organise and supervise care staff, to ensure continuity
- Able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
Applicants must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 and hold Safe Handling/Administration of Medication certificate and must have at least 1 year experience of working in a senior role.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Application of which the expense will be met by the applicant, unless registered and hold a transferable DBS disclosure.
To apply, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org